No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

domingo, 25 de junio de 2017

* New STORE & CU exclusive *


Hello everybody!!
I'm so proud to let you know that I've just opened a shop in TKO SCRAPS store!!!
Thank you so much to Kathie for acepting me in her store.
I'm uploading my old Designer CU Mix since number 1 to the lastest one ( I will finish in some days) and then the new releases and I will do some exclusives for the store TOO!
So I will wait for you in my new shop.

You can see some of my packs here and there is a first EXCLUSIVE for the store:




60% OFF sale

Remember that June free with purchase is valid in the June's purchases you do in this store too. Send me the receipt with at least 1 product from my shop and you will receive an awesome CU/PU pack with 30 png elements & 12 papers. All Full size & 300 dpi.
💌 elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it
Thanks so much for your support!!
Enjoy your shopping!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *